Fire It Up For Fall
HPBA is excited to "Fire It Up For Fall" and draw attention to the importance of fireplace safety, as well as celebrating the beginning of home heating season.
With autumn upon us, HPBA has declared October as National Fireplace Month and is leading the industry to #FireItUp with actionable safety tips for gas burning and woodburning fireplace owners, and build awareness about the tremendous variety of fireplace products available for every type of living space, room and style. HPBA encourages homeowners to learn more and help the industry promote fireplace safety as we welcome the home heating season.
Fire It Up: Fireplace Preparedness
For fireplace and stove owners, fall is an exciting time -- it means that most fireplaces will soon be used for the first time since last season and loved ones gather around the hearth for warmth and coziness. It is important that fireplace owners take the appropriate precautions to make certain their appliance is ready to be used safely. HPBA provides a number of homeowner resources on fireplace preparedness to help you prepare depending on the type of appliance, let us help keep you safe and warm this fall and winter!
HPBA Members: Downloadable Materials Available
HPBA is excited to “Fire It Up” and engage our membership to raise awareness about fireplace safety and industry trends. HPBA invites members to take part in this seasonal awareness campaign by sharing a number of materials available for use on member websites, social media platforms and other promotional materials. Take advantage and download these fun, useful resources, including:
- Fireplace Safety Tips: Safety is a priority for the industry and this series of visual fireplace safety tips can be incorporated on social media platforms or company websites to help educate homeowners and potential customers. Click here to download all nine. (PDF)
- Infographics: Using data released from HPBA’s 2015 Hearth Ownership and Market Potential Study, relevant information is presented in an informal way that is friendly for use on social media or company websites. Click here to download all six. (PDF)
- Visuals: Conveying the warming ambiance created by hearth products, this series of images are available as valuable content for social media platforms and websites. Click here to download all six. (PDF)
- Download all Fire It Up for Fall branded materials (includes logos and image files for each asset)
- Download all National Fireplace Month branded materials (includes logos and image files for each asset)