Business Liability Insurance Program
The Hearth Patio & Barbecue Association is pleased to announce their sponsorship of a discounted Liability Insurance Program for its members.
Additional Insurance Discounts Available to Retailers with NFI Certified Employees
This program is tailored specifically for the Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Industry covering both Store and Field (installation) exposures. Coverage is provided by an AM Best & Co “A” rated (excellent) insurance company.
Coverage and Policy Information
- General Liability - Occurrence Form
- Limit of Liability -$1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 Annual aggregate
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate -$1,000,000
- Personal Injury & Advertising Liability -$1,000,000
- Damages to premises you rent - $100,000
- Medical expense Limit - $5,000
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- Property in transit
- Additional limits of liability available upon request
Some Exclusions Will Apply
- Uninsured sub-contractors
- Fungi or bacteria exclusion
- employment related practices
- exterior insulation and finish systems
For more information please visit Stratus Insurance Services (www.stratusins.com/hpba.html) or contact Robbin Street or Melanie Stott at 866.395.1308.