Renting a Place
Just because you rent your home doesn’t mean you can’t make it feel like your own personal resort. You can easily make your home a warm spot for a long weekend with friends.
- Keep it portable – Invest in easily-assembled and disassembled items.
- This way you can take it with you when your lease is up.
- You can simply transport it to areas that may not be directly attached to your home – such as community courtyards.
- Multi-purpose matters - Focus on items that can have multiple functions to make the most of small areas – such as seating that doubles as storage.
- Stay simple – Splurge on one element as an investment piece to take with you and be thrifty when designing the rest of your space. Outdoor products come in many styles, sizes and price points to fit every home and pocketbook.