Electric Grill Safety
- Basic safety precautions should be used when operating this or any electrical appliance.
- Never immerse or expose cords, plug, or heating element in water or other liquid.
- Visually inspect cord, plug, and all connections for damage and wear before operation. Replace or repair prior to operation.
- Before plugging or unplugging an electric grill, turn control knob(s) to OFF position.
- Unplug electric grill from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Electrical cords should always be secured during operation to protect against product damage or personal injury.
- To prevent risk of shock, electric grill should be connected to a ground fault interrupter (GFI) outlet in accordance with local codes.
- Do not use an electric grill in the rain.
- Do not use an electric grill near combustible or flammable materials.